Position Title: Property Manager
Reports to: Housing & Community Development Manager
Location: Memphis, TN, USA
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- High School Diploma
- Communication Processes Developing Budgets
- Project Management
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Performance Management
- Verbal Communication
Ability to perform duties including physical exertion such as climbing ladders, crouching and lifting objects over 50 pounds, Ability to follow safety standards and procedures.
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rentals rates; calculating overhead cost, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies.
- Contracts with tenants by negotiation leases; collecting security deposit.
- Maintain property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules; inspecting units; completing repairs; planning renovations.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures;
- Demonstrate ability to understand financial goals, operate asset in owners’ best interest in accordance with Policies & Procedures Manual.
- Determine the resources (time, money, planning, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project/make-ready.
- Maintain accurate records of all community transaction and submit on timely basis (i.e., rent rolls, delinquency reports, move-in/move-outs, etc.).
- Ensure that all rents and late fees/check charge are collected, posted and deposited in a timely manner.
- Provide constant contractor communication concerning scheduling, billing, relations and certificates of insurance.
- Ensure property is rented to fullest capacity.
- Confirm all leases and corresponding paperwork are completed and input to software system accurately and in time basis.
- Ensure current resident files are properly maintained.
- Ensure all administrative paperwork is accurate, complete and submitted on a timely basis.
- Ensure distribution of all company or community-issued notices.
- Coordinate maintenance schedule and assignments with Supervisor.
- Maintain community appearances and ensure repairs are noted and completed on timely basis. This requires regular community inspections and tours.
- Ensure that all service requests are recorded and communicated appropriately to maintenance.
You can apply online below and submit your resume/cover letter. Please send resumes, with cover letter to the hiring manager at email@example.com.