Position Title: Program Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
Supervisory Responsibilities: Program Staff
Program: Permanent Supportive Housing and/or Rapid Re-housing Programs
Location: Tennessee, Memphis
- 3 or more years in Managerial skills, Social Services or equivalent field
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Social Work or equivalent field; 3 or more years in related experiences. Other combination of education and experiences, is evaluated as equivalent, may qualify an applicant for consideration.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of Social and Human Services
- Under the direction of the Executive Director (or designee) is responsible for the coordination and oversight of the Permanent Supportive Housing Program and Staff.
- Oversees the daily operation of the program(s).
- Oversees program development, implementation, coordination and evaluation.
- Develops and maintains policy and procedures for the program(s).
- Ensure all appropriate documentation; scheduling staff trainings, and purchasing are completed accurately and timely.
- Monitors and evaluate staff performance.
- Provides regular staff meetings and supervision to Program Staff.
- Ensure that the development and implementation of services plans are consistent with program goals and of maximum benefits to tenants.
- Identify problems related to resources and personnel management;
- Conducts and monitor the referral, applications and screening process of all program participants.
- Coordinates social services with property management services.
- Develops and maintains positive community relationships.
- Oversees the production if internal and external reports and ensures compliance with funding requirements.
- Orients new staff to program mission, goals, policies, and procedures.
- Attends all meetings, trainings, or other activities designated by the Executive Director.
- Investigates and responds to incidents.
- Complete other duties required.
You can apply online below and submit your resume/cover letter. Also, please send resumes, with cover letter to the hiring manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.