Position Title: Landscaper
Reports to: Landscape Supervisor
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Program: All Locations
Location: Tennessee, Memphis
- 1 or more years in Landscaping, Grounds keeping or Building Maintenance
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of and ability to use of all lawn care equipment
- Under the direction of the Landscape Supervisor (or designee) is responsible for the landscaping and grounds for the properties of Promise Development Corporation and other contracted sites. Valid Driver’s License.
- Perform landscaping and grounds keeping duties.
- Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower, trim and edge around walks, flower beds and walls.
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs and bushes.
- Apply pesticide to rid grounds of pests such as mosquitos, wasps, ticks and other pest.
- Apply fertilizer to grass to enhance growth.
- Shovel snow from walks and sprinkle salt or sand down to keep people from falling.
- Sweep or blow walkway of debris.
- Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in landscaping/grounds keeping.
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
- Water plants and grass as needed.
- Complete other duties as required.
You can apply online below and submit your resume/cover letter. Please send resumes, with cover letter to the hiring manager at email@example.com